The Mystery Game

07:07 0 Comments

From a very young age, I have been fond of unfolding secrets. I have followed authors like Enid Blyton, the Famous Five and adventure stories writer, and who can forget the great Arthur Conan Doyle of the Sherlock Holmes. Although there have been various TV shows and movies based on Sherlock but the latest from Sherlock on BBC has been ranked one of the most watched TV series. It is an excellent adaptation of the book in modern times. Both the actors, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman have done a superb job specifically to mention the last episode of season 3 which showcased the criminal Charles Augustus Magnussen. There have been a few wonderful Indian mystery story writers as well, like the Oscar winner Satyajit Ray, who filmed Shonar Kella and many other movies of Feluda, Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay who created the famous bengali detective Byomkesh Bakshi. I still happen to watch the TV series online at times which exhibited intelligence in a simple attire by actor Rajat Kapoor and hum its casting tune.

Recently, I developed a new addiction to the best mystery game ever played by me on my phone. It is called
'Crime Scene-mystery games'. I was going through the app store on my apple for a hidden objects game and found this very interesting and intriguing game with excellent reviews. So here I go without giving it anymore thought, I downloaded this game via wi-fi at home. I would say the best part about this mystery game is that the detective showcased is a girl, whom I can relate to and keep myself occupied looking for clues left behind by the criminals. I have solved around five cases so far and the game is still as gripping as it was in the first case. In my opinion it is a great game to play for all the riddle solving young girls who enjoy laying back and unfolding chapters. The game has more than 12 cases which unlock only once the previous ones are solved. It is an amazing experience on each win that comes across with stars for you. Also the game keeps you engaged since not only you look for hidden clues but also solve them with you wit, word power and speed. At first, it might be difficult for you to keep up with the pace and the timer in the game but as the game progresses, you tend to catch up with the allotted time.

So, enjoy solving mysteries and a big thumps up to this new game by team lava from my side. Will keep all of you posted about other games I come across in the future.







Unknown

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.-Swami Vivekananda

0 comments: