Levels Up!

11:57 0 Comments

Recently, we had an office event organised at the J-One Levels club and lounge. The organisers I must say surprisingly managed to crack a good deal this time. There was endless supply of good food, music and snacks which kept the party goers busy throughout the event. This is a fairly new club in the city and it managed to leave a good impression on me. I am not a party animal and do not enjoy pubs and discotheques to be precise however the service and quality of food in this lounge made me change my view. I was extremely delighted by the quick service and variety of snacks available which left a good taste in my mouth. I tried almost all the snacks from chilli chicken to thin crust pizza to malai tikka and the veggies too. As far as drinks were concerned, the majority of the crowd was enjoying the alcoholic beverages and I fixed myself to the virgin mojito which was perfectly blended with lime juice, mint leaves and ice.

After a bit of munching, the crowd moved to the dance floor with the DJ mixing hollywood and bollywood tracks on the stage. The whole management team from leaders to the analysts all were dancing to the tunes of different songs being played at the club. Few of them even went ahead requesting "Yo Yo Honey Singh" on priority. The club had a red theme with the lights and sitting area glowing in red light. Although it was very dark, but the red color gave a nice feel to the entire affair. I also managed to click a few selfies of mine in red which came out really nice. At around 10:30 pm there was an announcement made that the dinner was being served and I was pleasantly surprised to realise that there was a seperate diner section in the lounge. My stomach was more than full because of the snacks and mojitos I had gulped but I did enjoy the calm and peaceful sumptuous three course meal with my colleagues. My favourites were the thai curry and the chocolate fudge ice-cream. All in all, it was nice first hand evening experience with my co-workers.

I am of the opinion that no matter what the situation, it is important to find something worthwhile and enjoy that moment to the fullest. Wisemen say, If you cannot change the situation, change yourself while keeping your morals and principles intact.

It is wise to flow with the tide, but it is foolish to let your guards down and slide in the wrong direction.~Ankhi Bhattacharya

Unknown

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.-Swami Vivekananda

0 comments: